locked Re: Decodes window not always populating

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 12/06/2020 10:27 am, Joe Spear wrote:
I have the startup options set to "delete old records" and I do not apply a filter to the decodes display.

Joe W4WT

Joe,

When you get this non-population at startup what does the "View" message show in the Decodes status-bar? Does it show "0 Recs" or some-other value?

As a test, could you run a couple of JTAlert sessions with the Decodes set to delete all records on startup. Soe sthe window still not populate the new JTAlert decodes?