locked v2.16.7 No Sound - Realtec - Windows 10 - WSJT-X v2.2.1

Ralph Smith

Just upgraded to version 2.16.7 to fix the problem with the decodes. Now my sound alerts has broken. I am using Windows 10 Pro, Realtec high Def audio (integrated in motherboard). Sounds from all other applications work fine. Seems to be a bug in the software - I have tried everything to restore it (rebooting, windows updates, etc.) There is no slide control in the volume mixer for JTAlert. Alert manager is running OK as a application (seen in Task manager). Please help. See below screen snip of JTAlert sound configuration; and the volume mixer:

- W2ZF