Sent: Friday, June 12, 2020 4:34
Subject: [HamApps] Installation JTAlert 2.16.7

I am using version 2.16.3 and wanted to install the current version. So far I have never had any problems, but installation is no longer possible. The entire JTAlert folder is deleted during installation. An error message appears that the path cannot be found. This is probably because the installation file is also deleted. I tried it several times and also switched off my virus program (Norton Internet Security). No chance to install the new version.

73 de Torsten - DL9GTB