locked Re: download ver 2.16.6

Andrew; KF6LU

Thanks Mike; As usual you have been a great resource of help.  I'll be reviewing that Microsoft link and setting up defender for the future both for JTalert and Log4Om. You were the one who helped me initially install Log40m after getting my rig to run WSJTx and JTalert.
Interesting development; Couldn't get ver 2.16.7 to run. I assumed it was the antivirus.  Previously I have used MS Edge to download programs.  Today I used Firefox and the program installed smooth as a baby's bottom.  Made contacts and all running well.  Another learning experience;  not only is antivirus a problem but the darn browser can also be the cause.