locked Re: JTAlert stops reporting decodes and logging to HRD sporadically #HRD

roamer

Get Outlook for Android gggggbgggghhz,xsestt3zeeees

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> on behalf of Michael, DJ2VA via groups.io <dj2va@...>
Sent: Sunday, June 7, 2020 4:22:39 AM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io>
Subject: [HamApps] JTAlert stops reporting decodes and logging to HRD sporadically #HRD

I was using several previous versions of JTAlert, WSJT-X and Hamradio Deluxe. Reporting Alerts and logging to HRD 6.7.0.xxx worked fine until I upgraded to JTAlert 2.16.6 and WSJT-X 2.2.0 RC3.
Now happens again and again, that JTAlert stops reporting decodes after a random period of time (several minutes). At the same time QSOs are no longer logged to HRD. Leaving everything on its own it takes again several minutes and suddenyl reporting starts again, also logging to HRD works again.

I could also force JTAlert to start reporting / logging, by closing and restarting JTAlert.
Does anybody else recognize that? Any ideas how to solve that problem?

73,
Michael