locked Re: JTAlert 2.16.7 not logging Country field in HRD #HRD

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 11/06/2020 1:42 am, Roger M via groups.io wrote:
Regarding the issue of JTAlert not logging the country field to HRD:
After a system reboot, the problem has not occurred again.

Thanks for your help.

Roger
AC6BW

Thanks for the update Roger.

Since a PC restart corrected the problem, my guess is your running Windows 10, is that the case?
It has been my experience with Win10 that when unusual, unexpected or abnormal application behavior is experienced, often the fix is to perform a Windows restart, and this is not exclusive to JTAlert. I frequently see this on my development PC when using Visual Studio it starts to be erratic and an application restart doesn't correct the problems, but a PC restart does, and this is without any pending Windows updates.