locked Re: Decodes window not always populating

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 11/06/2020 2:50 am, John Holmes W9ILY wrote:
When I launch the decodes window, it does not always populate with incoming calls. I have to close it and reopen several times and then all is OK. On a similar item, in the decodes window, the Canadian provinces that were not confirmed are shown as blue, even though I have not checked the Canadian Provinces option. To stop the blue coloring I needed to choose any mode, any band, uncheck all and save. That removed the erroneous blue coloring.
John W9ILY

John,

A couple of questions..

  • What startup options do you have for the Decodes display?

  • Are you in the habit of applying a filter to the Decodes display?