locked Re: JTAlert 2.16.7 not logging Country field in HRD #HRD

Roger- AC6BW

David,
Thanks. I'll keep you in mind in case I need any future HRD support.

I skipped installing HRD .277, since the release notes indicate that it is a minor release, whose only change applies just to those who have upgraded from the 30 day trial.

I am running Maria DB with HRD, and I had just recently updated Maria DB to the latest 64-bit version. This also involved installing the 64-bit version of MS Visual C++ 2015-2019. Previously, I had been running the 32 bit MS Visual C++. After all that, I did not do a reboot. So maybe that has something to do with what I was observing.

Anyway, it seems to be working fine now.

Thanks, 73,
Roger
AC6BW