locked Re: JTAlert 2.16.7 not logging Country field in HRD #HRD

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 10/06/2020 4:25 pm, Kyle K7KE wrote:
I am using the latest versions of HRD and JTAlert. JTAlert is set to log to HRD, the latest version. But randomly JTAlert fails to log some QSOs to HRD. Then some QSOs will be logged. Then some will not. As a test, when I run GridTracker (for an extended period of time) instead of JTAlert, all QSOs are logged. I am baffled. I prefer JTAlert to GT, but can't figure out why some QSOs are not logged.

Kyle
K7KE
Kyle,

What version of WSJT-X or is it JTDX? Please quote the actual version number, not "the latest". Thanks