locked Re: JTAlert. Log fail.

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 10/06/2020 1:21 am, sidney7539 wrote:
         After my PC crashed and I restored to factory settings. I reinstalled JTAlert and upgraded Log4om to V2. Whenever I click on OK on the logging popup window. in WSJT-X I get the following.

All SQLite setting in both JTAlert and Log4om v2 match. And both test OK.
I have searched the forum for an answer with no success.
I have upgraded to V2.16.7 and am using Win10.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Many thanks for taking the time to read this.
Sid G3PQB

Sid,

Does the QSO get logged despite the error popup?
If not, than likely you have not setup Log4OM correctly. See the JTAlert Help File "Settings -> Logging -> Lo44OM V2" topic.