locked Re: Lost AUDIO CODEXS

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 10/06/2020 1:32 am, John Scheuer wrote:
I downloaded the latest version of JTAlert (2.16.7) this morning and found that I know longer have my Audio CODEC. The only choice I have is the Realtex Audio. I tried going back to the previous verson
(2.16.5) but no Audio CODEC.  I'm running WIn10 and have never run into this before. How can I get the Audio CODECback? Any thoughts?

JTAlert lists only the Audio devices the OS tells it are available in response to an api call.

Since your on Win10, try a Windows restart.