locked Re: Midway?

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

Looking at a US map with a zones overlay, I note that zone 4 covers a majority of the US land-mass, perhaps he should be signing AH4P/K to indicate he's operating from the US or is there a better alternative like indicating the Licensing area, how does that work for the US?

de Laurie VK3AMA

Join Support@HamApps.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.