locked Re: JTAlert 2.16.7 is available

D. Scott MacKenzie

Place JTAlert in your safe file, and have exceptions for JTAlert.  The trouble with many anti-virus programs, is that they have a lot of false positives.

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of Carlos Reboreda
Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2020 12:30 PM
To: Support@hamapps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] JTAlert 2.16.7 is available

Hi Neil,

Turning off the antivirus? Bad deal, in my opinión. I trust n my antivirus.. not a single virus in my PC since I installed it, many years ago. I download a lot of files and never had this experience, so I just want to know what the developer says, if he has anything to say about it. I trust on JTalert and so do I with my ESET antivirus.

73s Carlos  EA1DWI