From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of w4lde
Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2020 10:28 AM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: [HamApps] Unable to download

For the 1st time since I started using JTAlert, many many months ago, and when I tried to download
the new version 2.16.7 using Firefox and Avast i get the following issue message, it is:

An error occurred during a connection to dnl.hamapps.com. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR

    The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.   <<<<<<<

Ive been using Avast and Firefox for years and both are up to date.

Initially Avast detected a virus on the site but not now.  Anyone else having trouble ?  Might be a local issue here.

Thanks for any suggestions

73 - Ron W4LDE