De: neil_zampella
Enviado: martes, 9 de junio de 2020 15:53
Para: Support@hamapps.groups.io
Asunto: Re: [HamApps] JTAlert 2.16.7 is available

The file is safe ..

TURN OFF your antivirus, download the file, mark the file and the hamapps directory AS SAFE in your antivirus exemption list, install the update.  Turn the antivirus back on.

Neil, KN3ILZ

Hasan .. Defender doesn't suck .. but its written so that low usage programs (most ham applications) seem to be most affected by it.