locked Re: JTAlert stops reporting decodes and logging to HRD sporadically #HRD

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 7/06/2020 9:22 pm, Michael, DJ2VA wrote:
I was using several previous versions of JTAlert, WSJT-X and Hamradio Deluxe. Reporting Alerts and logging to HRD 6.7.0.xxx worked fine until I upgraded to JTAlert 2.16.6 and WSJT-X 2.2.0 RC3.
Now happens again and again, that JTAlert stops reporting decodes after a random period of time (several minutes). At the same time QSOs are no longer logged to HRD. Leaving everything on its own it takes again several minutes and suddenyl reporting starts again, also logging to HRD works again.

I could also force JTAlert to start reporting / logging, by closing and restarting JTAlert.
Does anybody else recognize that? Any ideas how to solve that problem?

73,
Michael

Make sure your not running WSJT-X with elevated privileges (set to run as Administrator).
Also try the latest builds of JTAlert and WSJT-X.
WSJT-X is now at 2.2.1 and the latest JTAlert build can be found in this post... https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/30164