locked Re: User Defined Alter Test Button

W5AFY Dan EM04id

HI Mike - I haveĀ  your script updated with my info and it runs fine when executed manually.
Sends email just fine with the JT Alert passed parms.

My issue is that I can NOT get ANY script to execute when called from JT Alert - either via a JT Alert
trigger or the TEST button. The command prompt window never pops up.

Ideas ???

Dan O

On 6/7/2020 3:15 PM, Michael Black via groups.io wrote:
There's a powershell script on my QRZ page with directions that should work if you're running Windows 10.

Mike W9MDB

On Sunday, June 7, 2020, 03:12:50 PM CDT, Dan Osborne <wb5afy@...> wrote:

For some reason the "TEST" button in the user defined alert settings will not cause my test.bat to run.
The test.bat runs fine when manually executed. File permissions look fine - what am I missing ???

tnx
Dan O

--
W5AFY (ex WB5AFY) EM04id 972-839-6992 cell