locked JTAlerts Error Message When Starting WSJT-X With Slicemaster

pfullmer

     I'm running a Flex 6400 and use Slicemaster to start WSJT-X, CW Skimmer and to push spots to the radio.  When I start JTAlerts, its throwing an error message now that says "Line 7587 (File C:Program Files (x86)\HamApps\JTAlert\JTAlert_AL.exe"):   Error: Subscript used on non-accessible variable"

     I've searched the forums here and found a thread from about a year ago with similar issues from Flex and Slicemaster users,  https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/topic/31813423#24261  .  Was there ever a fix/diagnosis found for this issue.  Running the most current versions of WSJT-X, JTAlerts, Slicemaster and Flex SSDR.   Thanks for any help or suggestions.  I've sent an email to the Slicemaster author asking the question also.  Thanks in advance.

Pete KE7W