locked Re: Transferring to a New Computer

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 7/06/2020 9:07 am, Dave Corio via groups.io wrote:
I realize when I set up the new (to me) PC that I will need to install the JTAlert program, Call Sign Database, and Sounds files, but could I copy over the C:\Users\Doc\AppData\Local\HamApps directories an files? Would sure be a time saver, and I archive them daily.

I plan to install the latest release version until I know the system is stable before I try a new beta.

Tnx es 73
Dave - K1DJE

The Help file is your friend.
See the "Frequently Asked Questions -> Move JTAlert to a New PC" topic.