CTY files.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2020-06-06 5:32 PM, asobel@netvision.net.il wrote:
Laurie
I can make it easier for you. Please let me know which DXCC code is used for
each of the WAE entities as you see below:
This list of separate countries (entities) for the CQ World Wide DX Contest
and the CQ DX Marathon is based on a combination of the ARRL DXCC list,
additional entities on the WAE (Worked All Europe) list and the Italian
islands
of Lampedusa (IG9) & Pantelleria (IH9), in CQ Zone 33 off the coast of North
Africa.
This provides a total of 346 entities, based on 340 DXCC entities, five
additional
WAE entities (GM/Shetland, IT/Sicily, TA1/European Turkey, 4U1VIC, JW/Bear
Is.)
plus African Italy.
Amos 4X4MF