locked Re: African Italy, European Turkey and ITU Vienna. #FT8

asobel@...

Laurie

I can make it easier for you. Please let me know which DXCC code is used for each  of the WAE entities as you see below:

This list of separate countries (entities) for the CQ World Wide DX Contest

and the CQ DX Marathon is based on a combination of the ARRL DXCC list,

additional entities on the WAE (Worked All Europe) list and the Italian islands

of Lampedusa (IG9) & Pantelleria (IH9), in CQ Zone 33 off the coast of North Africa.

This provides a total of 346 entities, based on 340 DXCC entities, five additional

WAE entities (GM/Shetland, IT/Sicily, TA1/European Turkey, 4U1VIC, JW/Bear Is.)

plus African Italy.

Amos 4X4MF