locked Re: Maunally updat GRID squares #JTDX

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 7/06/2020 1:17 am, Danny Van Tricht ON4VT wrote:
Is it possible to manually edit the list of work grids ?  So far I cannot change it (I did a Log scan but not ALL worked grids are in my alert list!)

73 Danny ON4VT

It is not possible to manually add Grids to the "Not Needed Lists" a Scan Log is the only way.

If you have Grids in your log that JTAlert appears not to be picking up on the Scan, the cause will be that the Band/Mode/QSLConfirmation status of those missing Grids are not matching what you have set for the Alert Band/Mode tracking and/or the QSL confirmation for the Scan.

I suggest you take a closer look at the Log entry of one of those missing Grids and double-check that it is for the correct Band & Mode and if you have QSL confirmations set for the Scan that the entry has the required QSL flags.

If you can't identify wrong Log entries I will need to get a copy of your Log (send a zipped copy to me direct) and a note of some of the Grids that are not being detected by the JTAlert scan.