locked Re: WSJTX, JTAlert, and DXKeeper Integration

JT Croteau

Sorry to waste your time Laurie, I'm a loser.

On Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 8:51 PM HamApps Support (VK3AMA)
<vk3ama.ham.apps@gmail.com> wrote:

On 6/06/2020 8:15 am, JT Croteau wrote:

Not sure where the issue is with this.

WSJTX 2.2.0, JTAlert 2.16.6, all DXLab apps at current versions. This
also occurred with prior releases. As I am making more and more QSOs
per day, it is becoming quite annoying.

7 times out of 10, all QSOs are reported and logged fine.

However, sometimes, I get a JTAlert pop up, after clicking ok on
WSJT's log window, saying DXKeeper cannot confirm the QSO and it
wasn't logged. However, DXKeeper still logs it fine.

It all seems to work fine but it's a mere annoyance by having me
clicking on another box when this happens.

Thoughts?

Thanks
N1ESE

Common problem that has become more frequent as Loggers start performing multiple online-tasks (upload to online logs, xml lookups, etc) when logging a QSO.

There is a dedicated section in the Help File "Frequently Asked Questions - Warning about QSO not logged when it is logged" topic that tells you what setting in JTAlert to adjust.