locked WSJTX, JTAlert, and DXKeeper Integration

JT Croteau <jt.tobit@...>

Not sure where the issue is with this.

WSJTX 2.2.0, JTAlert 2.16.6, all DXLab apps at current versions. This
also occurred with prior releases. As I am making more and more QSOs
per day, it is becoming quite annoying.

7 times out of 10, all QSOs are reported and logged fine.

However, sometimes, I get a JTAlert pop up, after clicking ok on
WSJT's log window, saying DXKeeper cannot confirm the QSO and it
wasn't logged. However, DXKeeper still logs it fine.

It all seems to work fine but it's a mere annoyance by having me
clicking on another box when this happens.

Thoughts?

Thanks
N1ESE