locked Re: JTAlert missing "bands" = 4m-band

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 6/06/2020 7:33 am, Norbert Graf - DD3KF wrote:

I did a “Scan Log and Rebuild“ before testing.

Please see the screenshot for 4m.

The wrongly alerted WANTED GRID's JO21 and JO31 are included in this list.

In the afternoon there was another short opening on 4m. In this opening the described findings showed up again with stations from other verified GRID´s.

WANTED GRID Tracking on 6m and short wave working okay here.

73

Norbert Graf

OK Norbet,

I'll look into it and run some tests. Honestly with the amount of code changes and copy/pasted code needed to add the new band, I'm surprised there have not been other defect reports.