locked Re: JTAlert missing "bands" = 4m-band

Norbert Graf - DD3KF

Laurie,

I did a “Scan Log and Rebuild“ before testing.

Please see the screenshot for 4m.

The wrongly alerted WANTED GRID's JO21 and JO31 are included in this list.

In the afternoon there was another short opening on 4m. In this opening the described findings showed up again with stations from other verified GRID´s.

WANTED GRID Tracking on 6m and short wave working okay here.

73

Norbert Graf

D D 3 K F