locked Re: Incomplete Exchange in FD mode

g4wjs

On 04/06/2020 14:30, Robert T wrote:
Good Morning,

Trying to help a friend set up his N1MM and WSJT-X for field day.
We have done on air testing and all works well except for when his prompt to log window opens, it does not have his report sent filled in in the "Exch Sent" area at the bottom.
I have called CQ FD, he has answered me, I receive his FD exchange, he receives mine, 73's are sent. When my prompt to log qso window opens, both my sent and received exchanges are there.  His sent exchange is blank.

What are we missing here?
We have closed both WSJT-X and N1MM and restarted them several times and this keeps happening.

Bob, K2RET

Hi Bob,

this is not a JTAlert issue.

Is your QSO partner using the Tab 1 messages in WSJT-X?

Bill
G4WJS.