Von: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> Im Auftrag von
HamApps Support (VK3AMA)
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 4. Juni 2020 02:27
An: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [HamApps] JTAlert missing "bands" = 4m-band

On 4/06/2020 1:57 am, Norbert Graf - DD3KF wrote:
I sincerely hope that this request is feasible, perhaps in the future
version 3.

TU es 73!

PS:
According to my observations the digital modes on 23 cm and above are not
used very often. An extension to these bands is not necessary in my opion.

4m inclusion in the Alert tracking for JTAlertV2 is on the todo list. It is
a major undertaking to implement and in all honesty may not make it.
JTAlertV3 is a totally different animal, coding wise, it supports all bands
from 2200m to 2m. Inclusion of additional bands is a rather trivial matter
as is the inclusion of any new modes.