locked Re: WJST-X v2.2.0 Release & JTAlert v2.16.6

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 4/06/2020 8:54 am, Chip Harleman wrote:
Will we be seeing a new release, a 2.16.7 to complement the 2.2.0.  I notice a minor decode/display timing issue which has already been reported.  Been running for a few hours with no other issues.  Have seen a beta version is available, I'm good for a formal release.  JTAlert is a great tool with more capabilities than I presently enable.  But over time, I find new and interesting ways to take advantage of making the environment even more enjoyable.  Great Job!

If you want the early decodes clearing fix you will need to use the previously published JTAlert Beta. I don't normally make Beta releases public, but this was the exception due to the number of users reporting the problem and I wanted to get a lot of users using it to ensure that the fix was working correctly (I wasn't experiencing the problem myself in testing)

The next JTAlert public release date is unknown at this time as I am in the middle of tracking down other issues that will require a new release and I want to see what plays out with the current WSJT-X 2.2.0-GA defects.