locked Re: TenTec Orion JTAlert

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 3/06/2020 9:26 pm, Greg Yates via groups.io wrote:

I was trying to connect my TenTec Orion 2 thru Omni Rig to JT Alert along with my 7610 and I think I have screwed up both.  Mike helped me before.  Also anyone that might be familiar with JT Alert and N3FPJ Field Day logging program.

I am not much of  a computer person so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Greg WB2BIN

JTAlert doesn't do CAT control. It has no concept of Rigs and their instruction set, nor that of com/usb ports. Are you perhaps referring to getting WSJT-X and N3FPJ working with your rig? I suggest you ignore JTAlert until you get that mix working then your can get the JTAlert integration working (it is very easy with simple instructions included in the Help file).