locked Re: JTAlert missing "bands" = 4m-band

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 4/06/2020 1:57 am, Norbert Graf - DD3KF wrote:
I sincerely hope that this request is feasible, perhaps in the future version 3.

TU es 73!

PS:
According to my observations the digital modes on 23 cm and above are not used very often. An extension to these bands is not necessary in my opion.
4m inclusion in the Alert tracking for JTAlertV2 is on the todo list. It is a major undertaking to implement and in all honesty may not make it.
JTAlertV3 is a totally different animal, coding wise, it supports all bands from 2200m to 2m. Inclusion of additional bands is a rather trivial matter as is the inclusion of any new modes.