locked WJST-X v2.2.0 Release & JTAlert v2.16.6

Chip Harleman

Will we be seeing a new release, a 2.16.7 to complement the 2.2.0.  I notice a minor decode/display timing issue which has already been reported.  Been running for a few hours with no other issues.  Have seen a beta version is available, I'm good for a formal release.  JTAlert is a great tool with more capabilities than I presently enable.  But over time, I find new and interesting ways to take advantage of making the environment even more enjoyable.  Great Job!