locked Another Possible Security Hurdle with New Windows 10 2004

Stephen Taylor - K6SJT

Just a heads up I ran into after the Windows 10 2004 Update - And note I already have Windows Defender set to allow all JTAlert folders and files.

In my situation, JTAlert would not open after the Windows update. I tracked it down Windows Defender:  'App & browser control'  >  'Exploit protection'  >  'Data Execution Prevention (DEP)'.

Only after I set that to 'Off by default' and restarted the computer would JTAlert (v2.16.6.1) again open and perform correctly.

Others may not have this issue, but in case you do, this may save you some time tracking it down.

Stephen Taylor - K6SJT