locked Callsigns disappearing in 2.16.6 (beta)

Jim Reisert AD1C

This bug report is against the beta because I didn't know that 12.6.6
was released.

I'm seeing decoded callsigns disappear in the following scenario:

1. I'm near the end of a QSO
2. Decode completes, Several (or many) calls listed.
3. WSJT-X (v2.2.0-rc2) pops up the logging window
4. WSJT-X starts transmitting to finish the QSO
5. I click on OK to log the QSO (while I am transmitting)
6. The list of previously-decoded callsigns disappears

Is that normal? If I just call CQ, calls don't disappear. And I saw
it happen twice and *not* happen once.

NOTE: I have my Windows 10 mouse set to make a window active just by
hovering over it (i.e. clicking not required). I don't know if that
is part of the recipe for success.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us