locked Re: Missing Calls in grid

Tom Melvin

Hi Ron

Can you let me know subject?  Or message URL.

I read the newsgroup via a mail reader so I have have no idea what above/below is.

Looked back a day or so - can see some B4 issues and wsjt colouring - don’t think it applies as only coloured calls on the 1st row are affected - and you can’t see the calls there are over-written. Any other row or later in the cycle are fine - It’s JTAlert only nothing to do with feeding colours back to wsjt-x.

Tom

Tom
GM8MJV (IO85)

On 1 Jun 2020, at 21:47, Ron W3RJW via groups.io <w3rjw@...> wrote:

Take a look at the post from Laurie right next to yours ...  Above or below depending on your setup.
Ron, W3RJW