locked Missing Calls in grid

Tom Melvin

Hi

Just noticed a little issue -  JTAlert 2.16.5 - Wsjt-x RC3

6m has been going mad just now - I have the wanted grid alert enabled.  Few times I have heard the alert, looked at the screen and no coloured call.  First few times put it down to imagination - then while looking at screen I see the call highlited briefly  and then gone - it appears the wanted grid was on the 1st row of calls but then the JTAlert screen was quickly re-drawn and that 1st line disappeared.

It may have been fixed already but thought I would mention it. I will enable debug just incase I catch it again and have something to go on.

Tom

Tom
GM8MJV (IO85)