locked Re: Worked B4 sometimes not working

Tony Dixon G4CJC

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 02:22 AM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:
On 31/05/2020 12:53 am, Tony Dixon G4CJC wrote:
I seem to have the same problem, sometimes.
Using WSJT-X2.2.0 -rc3, JTAlert 2.16.6, W10 64bit with all updates current. The attached snip is of receiving FT4, EA1A having worked on FT8 with mode ignored. I have not researched this extensively but will make more note of seeming anomalies. Clearing the B4 cache does not seem to make any difference. Can I help in any way?
Cheers
Tony G4CJC
Tony,

Your screen-grab shows WSJT-X not showing the JTAlert coloring, but you didn't include an image of what JTAlert was displaying. Was JTAlert correctly showing the coloring and it is only WSJT-X that is not?

de Laurie VK3AMA

Sorry Laurie,
I don't remember and obviously that's important. I'll keep looking.
Suddenly, I have a feeling I'm not seeing what I think I'm seeing.
In Settings, worked B4 if I tick Ignore Band, Ignore Mode, Ignore Gridsquare then if I've worked a station anywhere, any mode any band it will show as B4 in JTAlert. But not necessarily in WSJT-X?
What effect does Clear B4 Cache have.
Cheers
Tony G4CJC

Cheers Tony G4CJC