locked Re: Worked B4 sometimes not working

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 31/05/2020 1:43 am, Paul AC9O wrote:
Came across another, perhaps related, alert issue. Note that K1NOX properly alerted as a new state, etc., but is not highlighed in the list above. Also WQ1H is alerted on prefix, but not highlighted above.

Thanks and 73
Paul, AC9O
This is starting to look like a problem within WSJT-X release candidates. I do know that the new 2.2.0 release candidates included internal changes involving decode coloring. I am only guessing that may be the problem as I can't see how JTAlert is not sending the coloring instructions as they are always sent immediately after JTAlert colors the callsign in its own display.