locked JTAlert two instance, two two different resended ports

Robert, SP8SN

Hallo. I have some problem. Two instances work well here. Everything works as it should. On the desktop I have two shortcuts with the addition of "--rig-name = ......". However, I have a problem setting two different ports in the "Resend WSJT-X UDP package". I need 2334 on one transceiver and 2335 on the other. I use them for the WSJTDXAggregator application. Currently both instances use 2335. Unstable WSJTDXAggregator is not working properly and does not send spots to DXmap. He receives mixed packages simultaneously from both tracivers. The second instance has unavailable settings window. Is there any possibility to change the config of the second instance in JTAlert? I tried to use "= callsign ..." but giving a parameter other than my callsign here is not suitable for login and spots etc.
Greetings, Robert SP8SN

--
Robert, SP8SN