locked Re: New release malfunction

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 31/05/2020 4:52 am, wsrmd@... wrote:
I downloaded the new release 2.16.6 today, and it now freezes and no longer displays callsigns once it logs a QSO.  I have to exit the program and the restart it, at which time it works for a few minutes and then quits again.  Again if I relaunch it will work for a while and then quit displaying!!! What is going on?  Help!!  do I need to go back to an older version?

OM (Calls?, Name?)

First, please sign your messages with your Call and Name.

Is this with WSJT-X or JTDX and what version?

If it is WSJT-X and your testing the new 2.2.0 make sure your using the latest rc3.

If it is WSJT-X and not the new 2.2.0 rc, make sure your running the latest General Release which is 2.1.2