locked Re: Worked B4 sometimes not working

Paul AC9O

Hi Laurie,

FT8. I haven't delved into FT4 yet.

I did clear the cache multiple times. And restarted JTAlert, and at one point, did a system restart too. Still seeing the issue.

Just noticed something today. I was on 15m when there was little activity, only 2 or 3 decodes. I worked multiple stations on this quite band and the Worked B4 functioned fine on all.

Perhaps it's something in the way of a timing issue when the second or third decode pass takes place? That wouldn't happen on a quite band too often I presume.

Just a thought.

Thanks and 73
Paul, AC9O