locked Re: Worked B4 sometimes not working

Gerald Klotz

I had this happen once but at the time I was doing major multitasking. Besides having the regular four programs running for FT 8, I had several web sites open as well as some other programs. I also had my weather station running which is a draw on the graphics card. I shut everything down and rebooted and didn’t see it again, figured it was a glitch or windows problem.

Gerry Klotz

On May 29, 2020, at 3:51 PM, Charles Ristorcelli <nn3vham@...> wrote:

I too have the same problem.

How is it possible that NO ONE ELSE has experienced this problem AND found a solution?

Is it possible that NO ONE else uses JT Alert, or everyone has the problem but does not care?

If someone has an answer, how about a detailed explanation of the solution.

73 de NN3V