locked Re: Worked B4 sometimes not working

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 27/05/2020 12:06 pm, Stephen Taylor - K6SJT wrote:
As I listed in my original message, the QSO is logged to HRD via JTAlert and JTAlert does confirm with "SUCCESS: QSO Logged" to HRD

The windows then clears and can show several additional cycles, yet the WSO station still does not show as worked before in JTAlert -

PS - I run FT4 predominantly

Stephen Taylor - K6SJT

Stephen,
  1. Does clearing the B4 cache (via the Alerts menu near the top) correct this B4 non-display?

  2. If clearing the B4 cache does not correct the B4 non-display, please as a test restart JTAlert, does the affect Callsign correctly show the B4 after the JTAlert restart?
Let me know the answer to these two questions.