locked Re: No sound v 2.16.6

Jesus

Good afternoon Laurie, in the end I have made the decision to temporarily suspend the JTAlert program (I miss it already), but I think the right thing to do is wait for version 3 when you can launch it.
I usually work with WSJT-X and Log4OmV2 and now I have them directly reported.
I hope to be able to use JTAlert again when it is stable for me, since the information it transfers in real time is extraordinary for those of us dedicated to digital communication ...
I am very attentive to future changes that I hope will come soon.
Thank you, Laurie, thank you for your work on behalf of all radio amateurs.
Cordially,
Jesus, EA1YR

El mié., 27 may. 2020 a las 2:11, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) (<vk3ama.ham.apps@...>) escribió:
On 25/05/2020 3:08 am, Jesus wrote:
Good afternoon, I have performed the sound check with the card of the laptop itself ... negative.
I have for JTAlert, its own external sound card but there is no way to get audio.
The option of TX / RX callsign per band does not inform me of data either.
I appreciate some idea to see if I can activate the sound, preferably.

Cordially,
Jesus, EA1YR

Jesus,

If Sound are not working AND the band activity is not being updated, that indicates a problem with the JTAlertV2.Manager process. It handles both those functions (as well as several others). Very likely your PC protection software is interfering or blocking the UDP communications from JTAlert and blocking the Internet access to get the Band Activity data.

I may see something in your JTAlert session data. Please use the "Help" (or "? ") -> "Contact Support" menu, on the main JTAlert window, to send me your JTAlert files for analysis.