locked Re: Updating Wanted Grids

WALTDEWS@...

I have checked my settings and confirmed I have wanted GRIDS set to Any Band and Any Mode.  I have confirmed the confirmed Grid in both my LOTW account and my DXKeeper Log.  I have run a new scan and rebuild but the grid is still not listed in the Not Needed list.

I am also a bit confused by verbage below the "Enable Wanted Grid Alert" check box.  It says that wanted grids are the last 4 characters.  That would seem to mean that grid DN39np would be logged as 39np, the last 4 but it is normally logged as DN39.

In summary, still having issues with wanted Grids not getting recorded as not needed.  I will track whether or not this seems to be a problem with past QSO's but not current QSO's.