On 5/26/2020 5:35 PM, HamApps Support
On 26/05/2020 2:19 am, Jim N6VH
I know this has been reported before, for previous versions of
JTAlert. However, I just noticed it with 2.16.6 Release version.
Also using the latest beta version of WSJT-X , 2.2.0-rc2.
Occasionally, JTAlert will not display all the decoded calls. In
the example in the screen captures, both calls were "B4", but
only one of them was displayed in JTAlert. Both calls did show
in the Decodes Window for that time slot. In another incident, a
needed call didn't show in the call grid, but I was still
alerted for it. I am reasonably certain my filters aren't
involved, since the calls in question do display at other times.
This is likely due to the changes I made to
accommodate the new early FT8 decoding of WSJT-X introduced with
I am surprised there were not similar reports with rc1.
I can see in the code how this could happen and have made some
timing adjustments for the next release.
de Laurie VK3AMA
Thank you. There might not have been reports, simply because it
happened without being noticed. Since it only happens once in a
while, it's easy to miss it. The only reason I noticed it is that
I got an audio alert, but the call wasn't in the callsign box.