From: Kevin k5vp
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 11:30
Subject: Re: [HamApps] More than 36 decodes

While I understand the thought, I get QSOs from years back from ops who join now & upload their archived logs.

Yes, the LoTW flag would likely come up when these ops start to use LoTW.  But, I figure 'bag 'em' now & confirm via LoTW when they upload their logs.

It's not 100% proof, but I'm getting confirmations from 2012, when I got back into the hobby.

Kevin k5vp

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 7:59 AM Larry Banks via groups.io <larryb.w1dyj=mailto:verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
Likewise, I filter out anyone not on LoTW.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 10:07

I agree. For example, I filter out anyone who is not on eQSL. Makes life a lot easier.

On 5/27/2020 00:47, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:

IMHO, 36 displayed Callsigns is too many. It is a chaotic mess of multiple colored callsigns. A better option is to filter out most of the unwanted Callsigns. Use the Alert Filters to help reduce the number displayed.

Kevin Potter
k5vp