locked Re: Flex 6400 - two receivers - two bands - two jtalerts - wrong alerts #FT8

dimichele@...

Hi Laurie,
thanks for the reply. I understand and I'll be waiting for next release.
A question:  Can I delete any previous choice (I mean: DXCC, WAS States, Zones ....) and restart with a clean alert choice start up?  I'd try to erase any previous setup of the "zones alerts". I have been using this, only for testing if the two instances were working fine. Unfortunately, now,  the zone's alerts are still displayed even if I did unclick the alert option box at the top of the window.
Thanks !  73 Take care.
Frank i2dmi