locked Re: Appending state to callsigns

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 23/05/2020 4:13 am, Ed Deichler wrote:
I just re-launched JTAlert-X (V2.15.2) and do not see the state appended to callsigns in the billboard.  How to I add the states?

73 de Ed

States are appended if known and that depends on the Callsigns database being installed. A lightweight version of the database is automatically included with each JTAlert release, but could have been removed depending on what uninstall operations are performed within Windows Control Panel. Just reinstall JTAlert should fix that.

Also, the display of the 2 character State code is controlled by the "Do not show State code..." setting under the "Alerts -> Wanted US State" section of the Settings window.