locked Re: Incorrectly Identifying DXCC Entities Worked

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 26/05/2020 4:26 am, John, DK9JC / AK9JC wrote:
I can confirm this behaviour too. Log4OM latest build here. It shows DXCC worked before as new, even after a rescan of the log. Not much of an issue here. I then work them agn, that increases the chance of a QSL. :-)

Log4OmV2 is a bit of a moving target at the moment.

I will need to examine your Log4OM log file to identify what is happening.
This problem is not widespread and may be due to how your updating your Log4OM log with QSL confirmations.

Please next time this happens, Log4OM showing an entity confirmed but JTAlert not detecting that after a Log Scan, send me direct a zipped copy of your Log4OM sqlite log file along with a note of the incorrectly alerted Callsign and Band/Mode.